♔~Doggie Dog~♔First Romanian Forum♔
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

Primul Fanclub din Romania pentru Dalmatian

AcasaAcasa  Ultimele imaginiUltimele imagini  CăutareCăutare  ÎnregistrareÎnregistrare  ConectareConectare  
Forumul va lua o pauza mai lunga,dar nu se va inchide!

Dalmatian formed under loyalty

In jos 
AutorMesaj
Min
Admin
Admin
Min

Data de inscriere : 25/09/2010
Varsta : 29
Localizare : Acasa

Dalmatian formed under loyalty Empty
MesajSubiect: Dalmatian formed under loyalty    Dalmatian formed under loyalty EmptySam Feb 12, 2011 7:17 pm

Dalmatian formed under loyalty Coming201102102126100
Citat :
■ Rookie group Dalmatian

Having being trainees on average of five years altogether, they decided to promote two songs in their mini album as “The Man Opposed” and “Lover Cop” has a refreshing beat and a sticky groove.

In America, a fire fighter acts as the ‘friend’ in risky situations. This friend leads the fire truck or rescues those in danger. Although a fire fighter may be caught up in the fire and not be able to escape himself, loyalty always stands beside him. Dalmatian takes on the title of a fire fighter. In releasing their new mini album on the 14th, Dalmatian is full of loyalty in reaching for the top in the music industry.

“I’ve waited nine years to make my debut. I never turned away from my goal. All the members who joined one by one probably thought the same. Even though we don’t speak of it, we can feel the loyalty which makes us today.” (Inati)

“I gave up my dreams of becoming a singer and returned to America. However, I prayed each night. One day, the hyungs found me through the internet. I think it was God’s calling.” (Daniel)

This group is unique like the spots of Dalmatian as it’s filled with members full of talent, from Inati being born in 1981 to Daniel being born in 1991. They’re rowdy and humorous. They may look like they’re perverse, but they’re not to be hated. Like the spots coming together to form one design, they become Dalmatian.

“We stand out wherever we go. We’re loud. We’re confident in not being behind other teams when it comes to talent.” (Day Day)

The double title tracks they will be releasing, “The Man Opposed” and “Lover Cop”, seem similar yet different. With a refreshing beat, it gives a cheerful vibe as it finished off with a sticky groove. The combination between black and white has great resemblance to their name. All the members are skilled in composing their own songs. In coming together with loyalty, their aspirations are also different.

“We prepared on an average of 5 years. The songs we made are over 60. It’s not just the beginning, but we can think of it as we’ve already started. We’re confident that whatever team we go against, we can win. That’s us.” (Dari)

“Dalmatian’s loyalty is our specialty. We want to remain as a loyal team in which fans can trust and listen to our music.” (Inati)

CREDITS: SPORTS HANGOOK VIA NATE (SOURCE), BOSS! @DALMINATION (TRANS)
Sus In jos
https://dalmatian-romania.forumgratuit.ro

Dalmatian formed under loyalty
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1
 Subiecte similare
-
» MC Mong (Feat. Dalmatian)-DALMATIAN LOVE
» About Dalmatian
» Dalmatian-Lover Cop
» Dalmatian - The Man Opposed
» [MV]Dalmatian-Round 1